Tips For Buying Soccer Cleats That Will Last Longer Than 6 Months
As we all know, football, as a sport is a huge attraction to the people. Football, which is also known as Soccer, is a sport which is followed and played by the people of all age groups.
This is one sport which vehemently needs specialized shoes or what we call cleats or soccer cleats. We all are very well aware of the fact that this game/sport needs the maximum utilization of their feet.
Therefore, it is very necessary to wear the proper kind of shoes to give away the best possible result when in the field. The Soccer Cleats have various types, and they change from one to another according to the various types of field conditions. They are mainly divided into 4 distinct types:
- Turf Fields (TF)
- Hard Ground (HG)
- Firm Ground (FG)
- Soft Ground (SG)
However, the environmental conditions as well as the pattern of cleat must be considered in a manner that it can have a firm grip on the field and help to get the maximum traction.
Now another very important aspect comes into play, that is, what kind of a career one would have if he plays football? We see renowned clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona and many more give their players a wide range of exposure in this field, and that’s the very reason, why they have flourished so much over the last few years. They have few of the best football players in the world, and they are known for the special foot-skills when they enter the field to play.
Like a warrior has his armor with him in the war field just to protect him from everything in a similar way, footballers have to make a wise decision while selecting their shoes or Soccer Cleats. Wearing proper kinds will enhance their productivity in the field while they are playing. Also, the right kind of shoes may give them the required amount of confidence in them to give their best, always. Now, it is very obvious that every player would want to buy or go for the best pair of soccer cleats and they will have certain criteria of choosing them. Few of them may be listed as:
- A good soccer cleat should allow the complete freedom of functioning and movement of the feet so that it becomes easy for them to play.
- We address the issues of excessive movement, and thereby it may lead to problems of blisters and tendonitis. Therefore, special types of cleats are made to make the players feel comfortable.
- The back portion of the cleat should be such that it gives support to the heel, or cushioning to the heel.
- One should know, what is the kind of surface that person is going to play and buy the cleats according to the field type.
- As the technology is taking its toll in our day to day lives, we see the invention and utilization of artificial grass all over the world because it seems to be more susceptible and it does not require a lot of maintenance. So, a lot of players prefer to wear a different kind of cleat in the fields that have natural grass in the fields that have the artificial ones.
Now talking about how long a pair of soccer cleat last, we give rise to a few important issues and their solutions, which are as follows:
- One Soccer cleat should last for one season. If it is the same one which is both in training sessions and actual games, then it should not last more than half a season, and obviously, its life span will become shorter.
- A lot of players want to buy the same shoes as Christiano Ronaldo’s. There is nothing bad about it, but it has its pros and cons. The positive side is that they will give an edge to the players of pursuing better in the field and the negative side is that not all of us have the luxury to buy such expensive shoes.
- Brands like ADIDAS and NIKE are focusing on producing lightweight shoes which are long lasting than the heavy weighted ones and also, they are comfortable to wear.
As the title of the content suggests, the better the cleats are, the better the quality of the game will be which will make the players shine like the gold.